The Parents Associations are an essential part of the Bury Grammar Schools community and a dynamic source of ideas for school fundraising and social events.
All parents are warmly invited to attend meetings which are held monthly in each school. The meetings provide a great opportunity to meet other parents and the schools' staff.
Both Associations are innovative and extremely hardworking and throughout the year organise special events that help to raise funds for our schools. The following projects could not have been completed without the help of our loyal parent force:-
* Refurbishment of Boys' School assembly hall
* Apple Mac computers for the new Art Suite
* New equipment for the CDT Department
* Refurbishment of the Roger Kay Hall
* Snooker Table for the Boys Junior School
* Memorial plaque dedicated to the 97 Old Boys who died in the Great War of 1914-1918
And many more....
Their events are extremely well organised and offer a whole heap of fun for anyone who would care to join them. Previous events have included:-
* Around the World Evening
* Murder Mystery Evening
* Bedding Plant Sale (Annual)
* Greek Evening
* Car Boot Sales
* May Gala (Annual)
* Craft Fair (Annual)
* Cocktail Party
* War Time Dinner Dance
* Indian Evening
* Casino Nights
* Tapas Evening
* Hair and Fashion Shows
* Summer Fun Days
Forthcoming events will be posted on the event calendar.
Please support us by registering on The Giving Machine.